Popular Posts

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Black on Black

Hi everyone :) Hope you had a great Easter! I'm sorry for the absence on the blog but as you know I have been in Madrid and it has been non-stop since we arrived. I must tell you that I really love Madrid, it's such a beautiful city with gorgeous houses and streets and the people are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely consider living there, the only thing that holds me back is that there is no sea :( Well you never know ;)

We have had some really great days and spring is here. Today I wanted to show you how you can add some extra spice to your basic garment such as the tee and the blazer. For me basics are a must in ones wardrobe but I always like to add something to make the look stand out. Today I went for this Kula necklace from Maryjane Claverol and a pair of snake printed ankle boots. Small things that gives that extra twist to the look. Easy and chic :)

See you soon !



Shot By Facundo Viera

H&M Blazer (similar here & here) // H&M T-shirt (Men) (similar here & here) // Sfera Skirt (similar here & here) // Mango Ankle Boots (similar here & here) // Clutch (similar here & here) // Asos Eassrings // Maryjane Claverol Kulu Necklace

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive